For order or price inquiry of AQ7538-08UTG Littelfuse – 8 channels 0.3pF 22kv Diode Array Please visit our website and fill the RFQ form we will check out inventory and offer you our best price .
Table of Contents ( Quick Access )
AQ7538-08UTG is a surface-mount TVS diode array manufactured by Littelfuse. TVS stands for Transient Voltage Suppressor, which means that this device is designed to protect electronic circuits from voltage surges or transients that can damage the components.
The AQ7538-08UTG TVS diode array has a peak pulse power dissipation of 1500W, which means that it can handle transient voltage surges of up to 1500 watts. It has a low clamping voltage and fast response time, which makes it an effective protection device for sensitive electronics.
This TVS diode array has eight individual diodes in a compact surface-mount package, which makes it easy to integrate into circuit designs. It is RoHS compliant and can be used in a variety of applications, including telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial equipment.
Overall, the AQ7538-08UTG TVS diode array is a reliable and effective solution for protecting electronic circuits from voltage surges and transients.
Here are some of the typical applications for AQ7538-08UTG:
- Mobile Devices: Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices are susceptible to ESD and other transient voltage events. The AQ7538-08UTG can be used to protect the sensitive electronic components in these devices from damage.
- Portable Electronics: Portable electronic devices, such as digital cameras, MP3 players, and handheld gaming devices, are also vulnerable to transient voltage events. The AQ7538-08UTG can be used to protect these devices from damage and ensure reliable operation.
- Automotive Systems: Electronic systems in vehicles, such as infotainment systems, navigation systems, and engine control units, are subjected to ESD and other transient voltage events. The AQ7538-08UTG can be used to protect these systems from damage and ensure reliable operation.
- Industrial Control Equipment: Industrial control equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motor drives, and sensors, can also be susceptible to transient voltage events. The AQ7538-08UTG can be used to protect these systems from damage and ensure reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
- Medical Equipment: Medical equipment, such as patient monitoring systems and diagnostic equipment, requires high levels of reliability and safety. The AQ7538-08UTG can be used to protect the sensitive electronic components in these systems from damage caused by ESD and other transient voltage events.
|Product Attribute||Attribute Value|
|Product Category:||ESD Suppressors / TVS Diodes|
|Product Type:||TVS Diodes|
|Working Voltage:||5 V|
|Number of Channels:||8 Channel|
|Package / Case:||uDFN-9|
|Breakdown Voltage:||6 V|
|Clamping Voltage:||10.9 V|
|Vesd – Voltage ESD Contact:||22 kV|
|Vesd – Voltage ESD Air Gap:||30 kV|
|Cd – Diode Capacitance:||0.3 pF|
|Ipp – Peak Pulse Current:||3 A|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||– 40 C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||+ 150 C|
|Subcategory:||TVS Diodes / ESD Suppression Diodes|
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information and stock inventory inquiry of AQ7538-08UTG Littelfuse.
China Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong Email : email@example.com
Russia Email : firstname.lastname@example.org